The position of the app menu varies with phone model and Android version. The following instructions work for Android version 6.0.1.
1. At the bottom of the screen, tap the white grid-like circular icon. A
On other versions of Android, users can access the app list by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Find and tap the “Play Store” icon. B
You may have to scroll down or sideways to find it.
3. At the top of the screen, tap on the white search bar and type “Gocap” and press “Enter”. C
You may also press the magnifying glass instead of “Enter”.
4. Tap “Gocap Diabetes Logbook” once it shows up on the list. D
The app will say “Installed” in the correct application.
5. Tap the button that says “Update”. Once updated, tap “Open”. E
The app will say “Open” instead of “Update” if the app has already been updated.
If unable to update the app:
- Check the internet connection
- Restart the Google Play Store
- Restart the mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com