Updating the App on Apple Store
The following instructions apply to iPhone models prior to the iPhone 7. iPhone models released after iPhone 7 automatically update apps installed if the setting has been turned on.
1. On your home screen, tap the “App Store” icon. A
2. Tap the “Updates” icon located at the bottom of the screen. B
If there are any updates available, a red circle will appear with the number of apps ready for updates.
3. Locate the Gocap app and tap “Update”. B
4. Press “Open” once the app has been updated. C
To set up automatic app updates:
1. On your home screen, tap the “Settings” icon. A
2. Tap on iTunes & App Store. D
3. Scroll down towards the bottom until you see “Automatic downloads”. Tap the white toggle next to “Updates” until it’s green. E
The apps will now update automatically.
If unable to update the app:
- Check the internet connection
- Close and re-open the App Store
- Restart the mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com
latest app version, new version,
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.