Showing dose amount (Android only)
1. Tap on “Settings” on the navigation menu. A
“Settings” is to the right of “Devices” and “Sharing” in the navigation menu. Scroll to it or select “Device” and “Sharing” to reveal the “Settings” option.
2. On the “Settings” page, tap on “Logbook”. A
3. After reading the statement regarding dose amounts, press “Ok, I understand”. B
Gocap dose readings won’t always show exactly the same amount of insulin units as the amount shown on the insulin pen. Never rely on Gocap for dosing decisions.
4. Tap “Off” next to “Show me dose amounts in the logbook” which will then show “On”. C
5. To exit “Logbook”, press the arrow on the top left of the screen and it will redirect you to the “Settings” screen. C
If unable to turn on dose amount:
- Restart the app
- Restart the mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.