Resetting your account password
1. Open the Gocap App. Tap “I’m a user” button. A
If the app is logged into the account, Press “Settings” on the navigation menu then tap “Logout” then “Confirm?”. You will be redirected to the main screen.
2. Tap the “Log into existing account” button. B
3. Tap “Forgot Password”. C
4. Enter the email address associated with your account. D
If the keyboard does not automatically appear, tap on the white bar.
5. Tap “Send reset link”. D
An email will be sent to you with a link provided to reset the account password. Be aware that there is a time limit of 15 minutes before the password reset link becomes unauthorized. D1
6. Once the link has been opened, type a 6 character length password under “Make up a new password” and “Type it once more, just to be sure”. E
Press “Show” to see the text entered. E1
7. Press “Use this password” when done. E
8. If unable to reset your account password:
- Make sure you entered a valid email address
- Make sure the password reset link has not expired
- Make sure you entered at least 6 characters for the new password
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Restart the app
- Restart mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.