1. Tap “Sharing” on the navigation menu. A
Depending on your device’s screen size, “Sharing” may not be visible until “Devices” has been tapped.
2. Tap the “Invite someone” button. A
If the mobile device does not have an internet connection, a message will appear stating “Connect to the internet to edit your sharing settings.” Verify that your mobile data or Wi-Fi is turned on. A1
3. Enter the e-mail address in the text field of the person you want to add as a follower. B
Tap on the bar if the keyboard does not appear automatically.
4. Tap “Send invite” button. C
Your new follower will receive an email including the email address of your app account allowing them access to your data.
5. The “Sharing” screen will show all the invited followers. D
The is no limit to the number of followers you can add on the “Sharing” screen.
If you are not able to add a follower:
- Verify that you have an internet connection
- Make sure you entered a valid email address
- Restart app
- Restart mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com
Add my doctor nurse nutritionist diabetes educator coach healthcare provider friend family member people others everyone someone mom dad mother father grandmother grandfather aunt uncle sister brother relative sibling , how to share my data