Downloading Gocap App from Google Play Store
Downloading the Gocap app only needs to occur once, unless the Gocap app is uninstalled.
1. On the Home screen, tap the “Apps” button. A
2. Swipe the screen to the left or right to find the “Play Store” app. Tap on the icon once you locate the app. B
A list of applications will appear.
3. Tap on the search engine bar and the keyboard will be prompted. C
4. On the search engine bar, type “Gocap”. Tap on the magnifying glass on the bottom right of the keyboard. C
5. Tap “Gocap”D after it shows up on the list then press “Install”. E
6. Once the app downloads, press “Open” to be redirected to Gocap app. F
If unable to download the Gocap app:
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Close and re-open the Play Store
- Restart device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.