Downloading Gocap App from the Apple store
Downloading the Gocap app only needs to occur once, unless the Gocap app is uninstalled. The Gocap app can be download on devices with OS version 10+. The OS version can be located on the settings app of your mobile device.
1. On the home screen, tap on the “App store”. A
2. Tap on the search button with the magnifying glass and type “Gocap” on the search bar. B
A list of applications will appear.
3. Tap on the cloud next to “Gocap”. C
This will download the application to the device.
4. Sign in to your iCloud account or enter the iCloud password to proceed with the download. D
5. Once the application downloads, press the “Open” button and it will redirect you to the Gocap app. E
Make sure to press “Ok” to the prompt if you want to receive alerts and reminders. F
If unable to download the Gocap app:
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Close and re-open the App store
- Restart mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.