Disabling the Dosing Schedule (Android only)
1. Tap “Settings” on the navigation menu. A
Settings is to the right of “Devices” and “Sharing” in the top navigation menu. Scroll to it or select “Device” and “Sharing” to reveal the “Settings” screen.
2. Tap the “Alerts” button. A
3. Tap the “On” button next to “Doses”. B
The button will change to “Off”. B1
You will no longer receive app alerts for the scheduled times set in your dosing schedule.
4. To exit “Alerts”, press the arrow on the top left corner of the screen. B
5. On the “Settings” screen, tap “Dosing Schedule”. A
6. Tap on the desired scheduled time you intend to delete then tap “Turn off”. Repeat steps for other set times (if applicable). C
If all scheduled times are turned off, you will no longer see a blinking circle on the Gocap screen or hear a beep when the incorrect insulin pen is removed from a Gocap.
7. Tap the arrow on the top left of the screen to return on the “Settings” screen. C
If unable to disable your dosing schedule:
- Restart the app
- Restart the mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com
SPEC 216 v1
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.