Disabling dose amount (Android only)
1. Tap on “Settings” on the navigation menu. A
Settings is to the right of “Devices” and “Sharing” in the navigation menu. Scroll to it or select “Device” and “Sharing” to reveal the “Settings” option.
2. On the “Settings” page, tap on “Logbook”. A
3. Tap “On” next to “Show me dose amounts in the logbook” B
The button will change to “Off”. B1
You will no longer see dose amounts on the “Logbook” screen.
4. To exit “Logbook”, press the arrow on the top left of the screen and it will redirect you to the “Settings” menu. B
If unable to turn on dose amount setting:
- Restart the app
- Restart the mobile device
Contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We're sorry, but we've detected that you do not have cookies enabled in your browser.
The Gocap website requires cookies to be enabled in order to power the shopping cart. Please enable cookies in your browser and refresh the page.