Cleaning the Gocap regularly helps assure that it functions as intended. The Gocap can measure a dose accurately after 100 cleaning cycles.
The following listed items will be needed and are available in most drug stores and grocery stores:
- Isopropyl alcohol wipes
- Clean gauze
- Isopropyl alcohol antiseptic spray (in a spray bottle)
- 6-inch Q-Tip® cotton swabs (longer than normal 3-inch swabs)
1. Remove the insulin pen from the Gocap and unplug the Gocap from USB charging cord. A
2. Squeeze out any excess liquid from isopropyl alcohol wipe then wipe the outside of the Gocap. Wipe the Gocap dry with clean gauze. B
The Gocap’s label will remain legible and fixed in place.
3. Hold the Gocap with the USB port pointing down. Spray the inside of your Gocap with isopropyl alcohol. Pour out any remaining solution. C
4. Use a Q-Tip® cotton swab to wipe and dry the surface of the inside of the Gocap. Make sure the inside of the Gocap is dry and free of residue. D
If you experience any issues, contact Gocap Support at 855-310-3377 or email@example.com